Tech·Ed Middle East is Microsoft’s premier technical education event providing the most comprehensive technical training on Microsoft’s suite of products, technologies, solutions and services. Attendees get deep technical content, hands-on learning experiences, and opportunities to connect with industry and Microsoft experts one-on-one. If you are a technology professional involved in building, deploying or maintaining IT solutions using Microsoft technologies, Tech·Ed Middle East is the conference that will help you solve today’s real-world challenges and prepare you for tomorrow’s innovations.
WHAT YOU’LL GET AT TECH∙ED MIDDLE EAST 2011
- Hear about the future of Microsoft’s products and technologies directly from the Microsoft leadership team in the keynote
- Choose from 200 technical sessions delivered by Microsoft and industry experts
- Touch the technology through more than 40 PC-based instructor-led training labs
- Ask your questions at the NEW Ask The Experts forum
- Meet with product experts and see product demos at the Technical Learning Centre
- Explore industry solutions at the Tech·Ed Expo
TECH∙ED MIDDLE EAST ATTENDEES RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY TECHNET SUBSCRIPTION
As an added benefit to registering for Tech·Ed Middle East 2011, attendees will receive a complimentary Microsoft TechNet Subscription. This subscription gives you access to the most current releases of Enterprise wide software, so you can evaluate and prepare for the needs of your organization before you deploy. See full details of this special offer.
GET A JUMPSTART ON TECHNICAL LEARNING WITH PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINARS
Arrive early and get a jumpstart on your technical learning. Choose from
five pre-conference seminars delivered by Microsoft and industry experts, and selected to give you an edge on the latest technologies and topics.
Seminars will run on Monday, 7 March 2011. Additional fees apply. To view the full list of seminar titles visit us online.